RE: [xml-dev] Question for updating existing XML file

From
Hunsberger, Peter <>
To
Jim Rankin <>
Date
2004-07-29T15:54:34Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Question for updating existing XML file
Jim Rankin <> writes:

On Jul 29, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Hunsberger, Peter wrote: 

>> I think several people on the list have reached the conclusion that 
>> there is a set of common best practices for relational, OO and XML
that, 
>> if explicitly codified, could lead to a sort of generic approach to 
>> leveraging the three domains for application development. 

> Sounds like a great paper topic. I eagerly look forward to reading it
when you finish writing it :). 

LOL, if only I had the time and funding...

Don't know if I'll ever be able to summarize what we're learning here in
any kind of paper that wouldn't require about 2 years worth of context
to understand.