RE: [xml-dev] Handling/Parsing/Validating multiple XML Statements

From
Gerben Rampaart <>
To
Date
2004-08-13T13:04:25Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Handling/Parsing/Validating multiple XML Statements
Have you considered server-side message queueing ?

G. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan White [mailto:] 
Sent: vrijdag 13 augustus 2004 14:42
To: 
Subject: [xml-dev] Handling/Parsing/Validating multiple XML Statements

I am on the server end of a client-server setup.  I am using a
Xerces-C++ parser with XML Schema validation.

The programmer working on the client end is sending me multiple XML
statements in one group.  The XercesDOMParser I am using does not like
it.

I am looking for either a way to separate the incoming statements or
documentation to support my request that the client send only one at a
time.

Thanks.




-----------------------------------------------------------------
The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>

The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>