Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] use of xslt.rnc or xslt.xsd?

From
Jeff Rafter <>
To
"DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)" <>
Date
2005-02-13T15:14:10Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] use of xslt.rnc or xslt.xsd?
> Can anyone tell me of any use of these schemas outside of nxml, or
> of any use of the two or three W3C Schemas for XSLT 1.0 stylesheets that are
> floating around? Private e-mail is fine. 

I hacked in support to my editor with the DTD. I use a modified 
validation logic in the case of XSLT to ignore non-xslt elements at the 
right locations. I had considered adding local validation for the 
foreign vocabulary(ies) but haven't had a chance. Before that I think I 
will probably switch to an RNC driven solution. I just wanted to point 
out that the DTD isn't entirely dead :)

All the best,
Jeff Rafter
Next in thread → Next in month →