RE: [xml-dev] Transmitting XML between different applications

From
Mukul Gandhi <>
To
Michael Kay <>,
Date
2005-02-19T11:42:22Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Transmitting XML between different applications
Thank you Mr. Kay for valuable suggestions. 

I want to understand the below statement, you have
written.. "not if you serialize it using the default
Java object serialization". Is it possible to
serialize Java DOM objects by some other methods than
default Java serialization method? How is it
implemented, and would it make Java DOM objects parser
neutral?

Regards,
Mukul

--- Michael Kay <> wrote:
> > 2) One question I asked earlier in this thread. If
> I
> > create a DOM object at source application using
> > Xerces; can I consume this DOM object using
> another
> > parser at recieving end (for e.g. Oracle). 
> 
> No, not if you serialize it using the default Java
> object serialization.



		
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less. 
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250