Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Article on JAXP 1.3 "Fast and Easy XML Processing")

From
Wolfgang Hoschek <>
To
Elliotte Harold <>
Date
2005-02-23T21:14:29Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Article on JAXP 1.3 "Fast and Easy XML Processing")
> I've also found the queries, but they're quite a few there, some of 
> which are quite simple. Is there one of them in particular you think 
> is slow that I should start testing with?

Just run them all. The results should be self explanatory.

Then use a tool such as generateTestData() to generate test data of 
size 10 MB, 100 MB, or similar, and rerun.

>
> Running your command wouldn't tell me much since that uses NUX and 
> Saxon and I'm interesting in seeing what XOM and Jaxen do.

To test XOM's Jaxen based CVS XPath, use the "xom" command line 
argument as given in the command previously mentioned.

Wolfgang.
Next in thread → Next in month →