← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Oracle table to PDF using XML

From
Mukul Gandhi <>
To
Date
2005-05-26T04:32:56Z
ID
<>
Thread
Oracle table to PDF using XML
I need to convert "Oracle table data" to XML. Just now
I am trying "with only one table" . The Oracle version
I am using is 8.1.7.0.0 . 

There is Oracle XDK(XML Developer's Kit) software
available with Oracle. Does Oracle XDK has this
feature?

I am also tempted to use XQuery for this. I know Saxon
provides a XQuery processor. Can I somehow use XQuery
processor to fetch data from Oracle table as XML?

Actually the real problem is - I have a Java program.
The Java program has to get "Oracle table data" as
XML. Then it should invoke FO engine providing this
"XML data" and "a XSL stylesheet" as input to produce
PDF document.

I request any suggestions to solve this problem ..

Regards,
Mukul


		
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread