Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Pipeline Language (XPL) submission now at W3C

From
Philippe Poulard <>
To
Robin Cover <>
Date
2005-05-02T17:10:57Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Pipeline Language (XPL) submission now at W3C
Robin Cover wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Erik Bruchez wrote:
> 
> 
>>All,
>>
>>We are pleased to announce that the XML Pipeline Language (XPL)
>>submission is now available at W3C:
>>
>>   http://www.w3.org/Submission/2005/SUBM-xpl-20050411/
>>
>>A Cover Pages article mentions the submission:
> 
> 
> The URL is:
> 
> http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2005-04-27-a.html
> 
> I took occasion to reference some of the more easily discovered
> XML pipeline projects; if I have egregiously overlooked something
> important, please send email and I'll update the document with
> a pointer to the project.  Hmmm, forgot Cocoon, now that I think
> about it...

hi,

it seems that *Active Tags* covers somewhat the same topics

have a look here :
http://disc.inria.fr/perso/philippe.poulard/xml/active-tags/active-tags/active-tags.html
or at the frontpage here :
http://disc.inria.fr/perso/philippe.poulard/xml/active-tags/

-- 
Cordialement,

            ///
           (. .)
  -----ooO--(_)--Ooo-----
|   Philippe Poulard    |
  -----------------------