RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema tree API

From
Shay Artzi <>
To
George Cristian Bina <>
Date
2005-06-23T16:20:55Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema tree API
I didn't make myself exactly clear. I want the instance tree derived
from the schema.

Shay

-----Original Message-----
From: George Cristian Bina [mailto:] 
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:50 AM
To: Shay Artzi
Cc: XML Developers List
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema tree API

Hi Shay,

There is a XercesJ sample that should show a tree view of an XML 
document (and XML schema is XML). Check the samples/ui/TreeView class.

Best Regards,
George
---------------------------------------------------------------------
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com


Shay Artzi wrote:
> Hi,
>     I want to present a user with a tree representation of an XML
schema
> and get the paths to the user selected nodes.
>     Is there any available java code that creates this kind of tree?
> 
>     Is there any existing UI that does this already? I found a nice C#
> implementation (http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/XSDEditor.asp) but
no
> Java
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Shay
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> 
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
> 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>

The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>