Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] usage of attribute substitutionGroup

From
George Cristian Bina <>
To
"Li Yuejiong(John)" <>
Date
2005-09-16T09:36:27Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] usage of attribute substitutionGroup
> I just cannot find the sentence in schema spec.

This is specified in the schema for schemas, the localElement complex 
type defines the substitutionGroup attribute use as prohibited.
See also:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/schemaDoc/xsltAndXsd/XMLSchema.xsd.html_type_localElement.html

Best Regards,
George
---------------------------------------------------------------------
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com


Li Yuejiong(John) wrote:
> All,
> 
> I think attribute "substitutionGroup" could be used only on global
> element definition. The local element can not be defined with this
> attribute. Is it right? I just cannot find the sentence in schema spec.
> 
> Thanks,
> John
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> 
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
>
Next in thread → Next in month →