Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Format for a CFP

From
Alexander Johannesen <>
To
Paul Denning <>
Date
2006-01-12T23:35:43Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Format for a CFP
On 1/13/06, Paul Denning <> wrote:
> Is there a "standard" (in some sense of the word) schema for a CFP?

I recently did a website for a conference, all in XML and XSLT, and I
did search for such a standard, but after poking around for a while I
had to create my own schema. So I don't think there is one as such,
but perhaps there should be one, although I do smell bits of RDF in
the pot which, um, may or may not be a bad idea.


Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert
__ http://shelter.nu/ __________________________________________________
Next in thread → Next in month →