← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Did Documents Win? No. Objects Just Couldn't Get Their Act Together.

From
Bullard, Claude L (Len) <>
To
Date
2006-02-23T18:51:30Z
ID
<>
Thread
Did Documents Win? No. Objects Just Couldn't Get Their Act Together.
Noting yet another rising tide of REST vs Web Services 
debate, (are we doing this once a year or twice 
a year now; I don't have a current schedule), is 
it fair to say that objects are losing and documents 
are winning?

Or is it just data and I don't have to care?

Noting the increasing references to 'pragmatics', 
the top of the stack of linguistic theories, 
are there opinions about a pragmatics layer on 
top of the semantic layer?

Are these issues the same issue?

len

"Speak of the devil! 
I'm not the devil.  It's not my turn this week.
Oh right... yeah.  It's my turn, but hey, I've studied."
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread