Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] XML query!!!! urgent

From
Elliotte Harold <>
To
XML Developers List <>
Date
2006-02-28T11:36:57Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] XML query!!!! urgent
Anil S wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>   I actually was looking for code in C and not in Perl or any other 
> language. Coz programming is C is much difficult and also to get the 
> code from the net. Also C is faster and the requirement is in C only. So 
> it would be really great if anyone who can help me in this regard, I 
> would really be thankful.
> 

I'm sure your professor would be happy to help you if you went to visit 
them during office hours. Here we tend to resist doing people's homework 
for them.

-- 
Elliotte Rusty Harold  
XML in a Nutshell 3rd Edition Just Published!
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xian3/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0596007647/cafeaulaitA/ref=nosim
Next in thread → Next in month →