Re: [xml-dev] xml xsl web architecture

From
Peter Hunsberger <>
To
Anthony Ettinger <>
Date
2006-02-27T18:34:10Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] xml xsl web architecture
On 2/27/06, Anthony Ettinger <> wrote:
>
> Yes, I am building my own xml framework..I've seen several other CMS
> solutions, but most of them I did not like. I want something generic
> enough, based on open standards and open source, ie - mysql+php5,
> although the xml could be delivered with any technology. Mainly what
> I'm trying to nail down is a buildtime vs. runtime application, and
> what vocabulary I use. Are there any standard vocabularies out there
> for CMS?

That's sort of like asking if there are any standard vocabularies for
libraries...

I think you're going to have more luck with industry specific
vocabularies.  We still don't know what business you're in?

I'm not quite sure if I get your distinction between buildtime vs.
runtime?  Are you saying that the content could all be static with no
need for dynamic transforms on the content?

--
Peter Hunsberger