Re: [xml-dev] Have JDOM / XOM / etc. failed? If so, why?

From
Chris Burdess <>
To
Henri Sivonen <>
Date
2006-03-31T09:27:57Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Have JDOM / XOM / etc. failed? If so, why?
Henri Sivonen wrote:
> ... However, DOM was poison I already knew from JavaScript.

I think it's worth pointing out at this stage that JavaScript  
programmers don't appear to seek or design alternatives to DOM at all.

> ... GNU JAXP had a fatal NullPointerException crasher, and I was  
> unable to figure out how the null got there. In the end, we indeed  
> had to switch implementations to Xerces.)

Is this still an issue? If so please file a PR for it, we can't fix  
what we don't know about.
-- 
犬 Chris Burdess
   "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety
   deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin