Re: Re: [xml-dev] The Rule of Least Power - does it miss the point?

From
M. David Peterson <>
To
"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <>
Date
2006-03-09T17:10:54Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: Re: [xml-dev] The Rule of Least Power - does it miss the point?
Now that I *CAN* understand!!!! :D
 
You might have super human brain powers, but its nice to see that, in fact, you are human after all..
 
Thanks for the laugh! :D

 
On 3/9/06, Bullard, Claude L (Len) <[email protected]> wrote:
No offense taken.  I'm an analyst by training and nature.    Frankly, I'd rather get laid.
 
len

From: M. David Peterson [mailto:[email protected] ]
Please note Thats not a slam towards you, and instead a realization that there are simply those in whom have a higher level of understanding, and while I admire this, I'm also happy being a good 50 or so notches down on the IQ rating as I already think too much as it is... to imagine a world in which it was possible to be required to think even more than I do... Just such a thought should scare most everyone on this list into giving thanks to whomever they might or might not pray to that this is simply not the case... :D

XOXOXOXO :D
http://www.xsltblog.com/



--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/