Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] per class attributes and per instance attributes

From
Mangesh Kalbhor <>
To
Richard Salz <>,
Date
2006-04-20T17:25:22Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] per class attributes and per instance attributes
I have been using XMLSpy and couldn't find a way to implement in it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Salz [mailto:] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:53 PM
To: Mangesh Kalbhor
Cc: 
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] per class attributes and per instance attributes

> I am defining classes and sub-classes. I have to specify attributes to
> all the elements in the classes.

As was pointed out, XML Schema doesn't define classes, your schema->Java

(or whatever language) tool does this.  So if you want to find out how
to 
turn attributes into instance or class data, you need to find that 
information out from the tool you're using.

        /r$

--
SOA Appliances
Application Integration Middleware
Next in thread → Next in month →