← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Problem in uses of XML, XSL and XSD

From
Sube Singh <>
To
Date
2006-05-03T11:28:39Z
ID
<>
Thread
Problem in uses of XML, XSL and XSD


Hi,

 

I would like to get your urgent help on use of XML,XSLT  and XSD

 

Scenario

 

In my case I have XML file that you can find in attachment. It have information (ColumnName+Data) related to DML operation that we have performed on a table.

I would like  to rewrite the XML only having data instead of Schema information like table name, ColumnName etc. I have required to define schema information

anywhere else using xsd or xsl.

 

If I write schema information in a XSD then is it require to give the column Name  and Table Name in XML also?

 

Is it not required to write it again in XML file then How to Map the XSD in XML ?

 

Is XSL is useful here?

 

Is XML , XSD and XSL all  are required to use it. If require what is the role of each.

 

Is XSL is used to map the XSD file with XML ?

 

I hope that u will understand my scenario and help me to solve the problem.

 

Waiting for your prompt reply.

 

Regards,

Sube Singh

 

← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →