Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] topic maps subset for writing by humans

From
Jirka Kosek <>
To
bryan rasmussen <>
Date
2006-05-09T12:00:16Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] topic maps subset for writing by humans
bryan rasmussen wrote:

> I seem to remember seeing a few years ago a subset of topic maps
> optimized for human writeability, anyone have a link to the
> specs/tutorials for this?

Probably the most know text based syntax is LTM:

http://www.ontopia.net/topicmaps/ltm.html

There is also AsTMa, and ISO is now working on creating one standard 
compact syntax (I think it is called CTM -- Compact Topic Maps). But 
syntax is not settled yet. So for now, I think that LTM is the most 
common compact syntax for representing TMs.

			Jirka

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
   Jirka Kosek     e-mail:      http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
   Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
      Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobný přehled školení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
------------------------------------------------------------------
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers
------------------------------------------------------------------
Next in thread → Next in month →