Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Parsing a DTD or an XMLSchema

From
Tatu Saloranta <>
To
Date
2006-06-16T00:16:26Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Parsing a DTD or an XMLSchema
--- nice nice <> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm new in this group.
> I have a DTD to parse with Java, I found on the web
> a dtd parser :
> (http://www.wutka.com/dtdparser.html)
> but I faced some problems when I tried to modify the
> classes to make them 
> according to my needs.
> So I'm wondering if it's more simple or faster to
> convert the dtd to xml 
> schema, and then parse the xml schema with Jdom,
> instead of the dtd.

It depends largely on what are you planning to do with
the DTD.

-+ Tatu +-



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com
Next in thread → Next in month →