Re: [xml-dev] XML Versioning

From
Robin La Fontaine <>
To
Edgardo Luzcando <>
Date
2006-07-21T15:40:15Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] XML Versioning
If you want to check changes between schemas, there is a free web tool 
at http://compare.deltaxml.com and there may be some papers of interest 
to you at http://www.deltaxml.com/library/articles-and-papers.html

Let me know direct if you think we can help you in any other way.

Robin La Fontaine

Edgardo Luzcando wrote:
> Could I get some recommendations on good reading about XML versioning?  
> I continue to struggle in choosing the “best” way to do this.  If anyone 
> has a good do’s/don’ts list I would appreciate it.  I am mostly 
> concerned with Schemas, but the concept I am looking for is generic.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> elf
> 

-- 
-- ---------------------------------------------------
Robin La Fontaine    DeltaXML: "Change control for XML"
Email:       http://www.deltaxml.com
Free XML comparison service http://compare.deltaxml.com