Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] FYI: AJAX and XML 3D

From
Rex Brooks <>
To
Len Bullard <>,
Date
2006-09-02T00:08:55Z
ID
<a06230932c11e7bb4e48f@[67.101.98.252]>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] FYI: AJAX and XML 3D
Thanks Len,

Took me a while to notice this, but I am glad I finally did. Ajax 
sorta blind-sided me this year because we suddenly had to accommodate 
it in the OASIS WSRP TC v2.0, which is working its way through the 
process toward an OASIS-wide vote.

Cheers,
Rex

At 10:46 PM -0500 8/30/06, Len Bullard wrote:
>Here is something cool from the 3D world of XML:
>
>From Tony Parisi: "I just posted a white paper that provides a decent
>overview of Ajax3D. Please have a look. If you like it, post this URL far
>and wide."
>
>http://www.ajax3d.org/ajax3dwhitepaper.html
>
>This is a neat paper for anyone who wants to use AJAX and X3D to do real
>time 3D.
>
>len
>
>


-- 
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-849-2309
Next in thread → Next in month →