← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] setting up xml bank

From
peter murray-rust <>
To
"\"Tomaz Klančnik\"" <>,
Date
2006-09-21T08:05:34Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] setting up xml bank
At 19:59 20/09/2006, Tomaz Klančnik wrote:
>Hi,

I strongly recommend eXist 
http://exist.sourceforge.net/ . I use it for my 
MSc students and they get it up and running in 20 
minutes. It has good tutorial material and has a friendly feel.

We also use it for production work.
P.


>As a newbee, can you pls give me some rough guidelines on the following idea.
>
>I'm building the xml index search engine for comparison of the content of xml
>files and to search through this files.
>
>What I have is:
>
>10 XML files (all with the same DTD structure)
>
>What I want is:
>
>web driven search engine (i believe html + apache or html + jsp), to search as
>free text or through the tags (defined in DTD) 
>which might optionally be indexed.
>
>so can you just tell me, which engine is the easiest to download and install.
>
>thank you in advanced
>
>
>____________________
>http://www.email.si/
>
>
>_______________________________________________________________________
>
>XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
>to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
>spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
>[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
>Or unsubscribe: 
>subscribe: 
>List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
>List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php

Peter Murray-Rust
Unilever Centre for Molecular Sciences Informatics
University of Cambridge,
Lensfield Road,  Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →