Re: [xml-dev] Experience with Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-FromXML-1.1..

From
<>
To
Robin Berjon <>
Date
2006-09-26T09:37:37Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Experience with Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-FromXML-1.1..
Robin Berjon <> writes:

> On Sep 25, 2006, at 15:45, David Lyon wrote:
>> In the meantime - I guess I'll have to hack together something
>> specific to
>> my requirements.
>
> I forgot to add: if you're dealing with a long SAX pipeline (say,
> anything longer than three items) you probably want to check out
> XML::SAX::Machines, it's a really sweet way of manipulating SAX
> pipelines.

If you want to do pipelines, use a pipeline engine!

See http://www.markup.co.uk/showcase/ for demos of a number of
pipelines available for trial online.

ht
-- 
		    Henry S. Thompson, Markup Systems Ltd.
    4 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- +44 (0) 7866 471 388
	       Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: 
			URL: http://www.markup.co.uk/
[mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged spam]