Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [xml-dev] Experience with Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-FromXML-1.1..
> > Robin Berjon <> writes: > >> I forgot to add: if you're dealing with a long SAX pipeline (say, > >> anything longer than three items) you probably want to check out > >> XML::SAX::Machines, it's a really sweet way of manipulating SAX > >> pipelines. > > > > If you want to do pipelines, use a pipeline engine! > > Well in fact that's pretty much what it is, with the extra advantage > that it has a really cool name :) > > http://search.cpan.org/~rbs/XML-SAX-Machines-0.41/ Hi Robin, I'm just having a cup of coffee and can't be bothered reading anything heavy for the rest of the week. For two weeks I've done almost nothing but cpan searches... :-( I need a holiday from it.... my head hurts... Can you tell me very briefly what this is all about, what its benefits are and what it is used for ? Regards David
Next in thread →
Next in month →