Re: [xml-dev] SGML complexity

From
Mukul Gandhi <>
To
bryan rasmussen <>
Date
2006-09-06T15:13:26Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] SGML complexity
Using Web Services involve transporting XML. The XML exchanged during
Web Services interaction can be transformed using XSLT if need be.

With SOA there can be various nodes in a business process. If any node
needs to transform XML and pass on the data to next node(s), XSLT can
be used.

So I definetely see usage of XSLT in Web Services and SOA.

On 9/6/06, bryan rasmussen <> wrote:
> On 9/5/06, Mukul Gandhi <> wrote:
> >  XSLT these days
> > is also used a lot in Web Services and SOA.
> >
>
> Can you give examples? If you mean SOAP based I have a hard time
> believing it, REST-based a little bit more believable, but I find
> XSL-T 1.0 somewhat lacking in the requirements for REST or even POX
> Web Services.
>
> Cheers,
> Bryan Rasmussen
>


-- 
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi

http://gandhimukul.tripod.com