← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Graphics from XML-XSLT combo

From
Cintron, Jose J. <>
To
Date
2006-11-09T20:08:05Z
ID
<>
Thread
Graphics from XML-XSLT combo
I have 2 docs (you've seen the sample that I posted earlier today) and
I would like to generate a pie-chart or bar graph to graphically
represent the severity of the findings that I found.

At the moment I generate a table using <xsl:value-of
select="count(//imp:FINDING[imp:FINDING_STATUS='O' and
imp:SEVERITY='1'])"/> now that I have those values, is it possible to
use an xslt function to generate a little graph or will I have to use
svg?

TIA!


+------------------------------------------
| José J. Cintrón - <>
|
| MITRE Corporation
| 7515 Colshire Drive
| Mail Stop T330
| McLean, VA  22102-7508
|
| Phone: 703.983.3040
| Fax: 703.983.1397
+------------------------------------------
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →