← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [xml-dev] XPath Schema Language (was: Victory has been declared in the schema wars ...)
On 29 Nov 2006, at 03:17, Michael Champion wrote: > Speaking of XSD 1.1 and Schematron, what do others think about their > approach of defining their own constraint language based on Schematron > concepts rather than taking an external dependency on Schematron? I love Schematron, and it satisfies most validation/constraint/rules stories very well, but no so much the description/abstraction story. I'd like to define a way XPath could be used to say "here's a bag of values I'm sending / expect you to send". WADL does this, but XPath is a little too powerful for a declarative language. Using the xsl:template/@matches or xs:keyref/xs:selector/@path profile might do it .. (Adding the XPath 2.0 QName / Regex / base-types processing maybe interesting, but going too far) Paul -- http://blog.whatfettle.com
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →