← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [] getting xml block from xml file
I had put the this xml block in string buffer and got the xml block.
Thanks Tei.
Tei <[email protected]> wrote:
After
Node educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
try to add this:
System.out.println("Debug: enter the loop");
to check enter the loop.
I hope somehome on the maillist help you. I am newbie and have no idea
both of XML or Java.
On 12/20/06, Seetha Rama Krishna wrote:
> I tried with .toString() already but I am getting null.
>
> Tei wrote:
> On 12/19/06, Seetha Rama Krishna wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > I am trying to get the xml block from an xml file. Here is my
> > xml file
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 2006
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 1) I want to retriev the education block from this xml file. I am using
> > DOM. Here is my code
> >
> > NodeList educationNodeList =rule.getElementsByTagName("education");
> > for(int i =0;i
> > {
> > Node educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
> > System.out.println(educationNode.toString())
> > }
> >
>
> No idea. I have no idea even of java. Anyway Java objects smell like
> heavyweight, so I dont kind of like a object creating inside a loop.
> Lets try this one code:
>
> NodeList educationNodeList =rule.getElementsByTagName("EDUCATION");
> Node educationNode;
> for(int i =0;i
> {
> educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
> System.out.println(educationNode.toString())
> }
>
> > any ideas are welcome
>
> Is .toString right here?
>
> _______________________________________________________________________
>
> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
> [Un]Subscribe/change address:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
> Or unsubscribe: [email protected]
> subscribe: [email protected]
> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> List Guidelines:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Krishna
>
>
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
> Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
--
Oscar Vives
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Consultor de Software Libre
www.servicios-dpi.com
Telf 645 167 472
[email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna
Krishna
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →