← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
alternative to <redefine />
Hi all,
I m new to xsd, I would like to ask if there is a alternative way to nest predefined elements. For instance:
I have defined user element in User.xsd, address element in Address.xsd, phone element in Phone.xsd etc.
in main xsd, I would like to specify what element(s) are nested in user element without redefining (extending) user.
Thanks
ran
P.S.
I use Axis2 ADB binding but it doesn't support complexType extension.
I m new to xsd, I would like to ask if there is a alternative way to nest predefined elements. For instance:
I have defined user element in User.xsd, address element in Address.xsd, phone element in Phone.xsd etc.
in main xsd, I would like to specify what element(s) are nested in user element without redefining (extending) user.
Thanks
ran
P.S.
I use Axis2 ADB binding but it doesn't support complexType extension.
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread