← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
getting xml block from xml file
Hi folks,
I am trying to get the xml block from an xml file. Here is my xml file
<Man>
<Name> <Name>
<age> <age>
<education>
<yearOfpassing> 2006</yearOfpassing>
<course> </course>
<percentage> </percentage>
</education>
<education>
<yearOfpassing> </yearOfpassing>
<course> </course>
<percentage> </percentage>
</education>
</Man>
1) I want to retriev the education block from this xml file. I am using DOM. Here is my code
NodeList educationNodeList =rule.getElementsByTagName("education");
for(int i =0;i<educationNodeList.getLength();i++)
{
Node educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
System.out.println(educationNode.toString())
}
I am getting blank when i print this one.
Can you guys help me in fixing this issue
I am trying to get the xml block from an xml file. Here is my xml file
<Man>
<Name> <Name>
<age> <age>
<education>
<yearOfpassing> 2006</yearOfpassing>
<course> </course>
<percentage> </percentage>
</education>
<education>
<yearOfpassing> </yearOfpassing>
<course> </course>
<percentage> </percentage>
</education>
</Man>
1) I want to retriev the education block from this xml file. I am using DOM. Here is my code
NodeList educationNodeList =rule.getElementsByTagName("education");
for(int i =0;i<educationNodeList.getLength();i++)
{
Node educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
System.out.println(educationNode.toString())
}
I am getting blank when i print this one.
Can you guys help me in fixing this issue
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna
Krishna
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread