RE: [xml-dev] Line number of a node

From
Beatriz San Miguel González <>
To
,
Date
2006-12-20T15:37:46Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Line number of a node
I don't know what API can be useful. I have used SAX, dom and dom4j but it's 
don't work. I have read about XOM and I think that it's not possible.
I need some suggestion about what API I can use. The only requirement is to 
use Java.

Thanks!


>From: "Michael Kay" <>
>To: 'Beatriz San Miguel González' 
><>,<>
>Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Line number of a node
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:25:57 -0000
>
> >
> > Is  there is a way to find out the line number of a node?
> >
>
>It rather depends on what API you are using. In the DOM API, I believe the
>answer is no.
>
>Michael Kay
>http://www.saxonica.com/
>
>
>_______________________________________________________________________
>
>XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
>to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
>spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
>[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
>Or unsubscribe: 
>subscribe: 
>List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
>List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>

_________________________________________________________________
Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV... 
http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.