← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
getting reference node value using Jaxp
Hi folks,
I am getting reference values if already that element exists. Here is my xml file.
<SingleAttributeCondition>
<operator class="com.StringOperator">
<value>equals</value>
</operator>
<SingleAttributeCondition>
The reference values is
<SingleAttributeCondition>
<operator class="com.NumericOperator" reference="../../SingleAttributeCondtion/operator"/>
</SingleAttributeCondition>
I dont want the reference value, I want to display the same operator in the second xml block also.
How can i retrieve the reference value??
I am getting reference values if already that element exists. Here is my xml file.
<SingleAttributeCondition>
<operator class="com.StringOperator">
<value>equals</value>
</operator>
<SingleAttributeCondition>
The reference values is
<SingleAttributeCondition>
<operator class="com.NumericOperator" reference="../../SingleAttributeCondtion/operator"/>
</SingleAttributeCondition>
I dont want the reference value, I want to display the same operator in the second xml block also.
How can i retrieve the reference value??
Thanks &
Regards,
Krishna
Krishna
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →