Re: RDDL: new natures

From
Elliotte Harold <>
To
Jonathan Borden <>
Date
2006-12-10T10:52:28Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: RDDL: new natures
Jonathan Borden wrote:
eople should have a look at http://www.rddl.org/20050704/ for a
> look at what we are proposing as a new version of RDDL  -- it is 
> intended to be backward compatible with the current RDDL, but also 
> allows the form <a rddl:purpose="..."  rddl:nature="..."> instead of the 
> <rddl:resource> form which uses XLink. In the tradition of RDDL I am 
> hoping to get a final version of this out soon, so comments are welcome 
> for folks who haven't seen this yet.
> 


The internal links from the TOC seem broken. I'm not sure why. Hmm, it 
looks like section 7 ios completely missing:

7. RDDL Attributes

    1. rddl:nature
    2. rddl:purpose

is in the TOC but not in the spec so it's hard to comment on this. :-)


-- 
Elliotte Rusty Harold  
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!
http://www.cafeaulait.org/books/javaio2/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0596527500/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA/