← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

RDDL documents

From
Norman Walsh <>
To
Date
2007-02-20T16:22:21Z
ID
<>
Thread
RDDL documents
Hi,

I'm trying to reach closure on the TAG namespaceDocument-8 issue.
I thought we were pretty close[1]. But when we talked about it at
the last f2f[2], things went in ... a different direction[3].

In an effort to pull things back into something that resembles shape,
I offered to try to find out how RDDL is actually being used "in the
wild".

I know there are some RDDL documents at www.w3.org, but there must be
others.

Pointers to RDDL-in-the-wild most appreciated. I'd also be interested
in descriptions of code that uses such RDDL documents.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/12/13-morning-minutes#item02
[3] http://norman.walsh.name/2006/12/18/rddl


-- 
Norman Walsh <> | There exist some evils so terrible and
http://nwalsh.com/            | some misfortunes so horrible that we
                              | dare not think of them, whilst their
                              | very aspect makes us shudder; but if
                              | they happen to fall on us, we find
                              | ourselves stronger than we imagined; we
                              | grapple with our ill luck, and behave
                              | better than we expected we should.--La
                              | Bruyère
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread