Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Schematron Tutorial

From
Brett Zamir <>
To
Date
2007-06-20T09:19:40Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Schematron Tutorial
Hi,

I think the tutorials (I looked through the first few) were very helpful 
(for someone who was familiar with XML Schema but not Schematron before 
this)... They were also attractively formatted (though as nice as it 
looks, I generally prefer to read without any columns and just scroll 
down the page).

My two small recommendations... For the slide shows, say in the 
beginning how many slides one can expect and, two, although your 
tutorial is related to XML rather than XHTML, it'd be nice I think if 
you'd catch a few small validation errors you have... It is mostly 
irrelevant now with documents not being served in an XML content-type 
anyways, but I get a nice clean fresh feeling when I see that a document 
I'm reading is validating, especially if its about XML... <grin>

all the best,
Brett
Next in thread → Next in month →