RE: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list

From
Robert Koberg <>
To
Peter <>
Date
2007-06-21T23:30:40Z
ID
<1182468640.6861.29.camel@dell9400>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list
On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 01:24 +0200, Peter wrote:
> > No, not really. What does their product provide that is not available in
> > a less expensive or free product?
> 
> Assuming I correctly interpret this question as rhetoric - 

no, sorry

> is that not a bit
> of an overreaction? Until a year ago I spent endless hours developing part
> of that product. While I am therefore biased I am also knowledgeable and
> know for a fact that there are certainly groups of features where it excels
> over any other product I know (knew) of. 

So? Where does it excel? Seriously curious!

Perhaps compare it against oXygen (which is what I use, but hold no
stake in the company)

Stylus's stuff seems very expensive when there are alternatives

> 
> No need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.