Re: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list

From
bryan rasmussen <>
To
Jonathan Robie <>
Date
2007-06-22T07:16:56Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list
well I have recommended them or oxygen for people I was trying to
break of the XMLSpy habit. But that  is all I could say.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On 6/21/07, Jonathan Robie <> wrote:
> Robert Koberg wrote:
> > Does anybody even use their products? Other than those who are
> > affiliated with them? Somebody must??? I mostly hear about them when I
> > get 150 emails from them announcing some new release of their product
>
> I know quite a few people who use their products, and the products
> themselves are good.
>
> Jonathan
>
> _______________________________________________________________________
>
> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
> Or unsubscribe: 
> subscribe: 
> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
>