Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [xml-dev] XML Design Choices
I don't know how comfortable with RSS I would be as a prospective spec considering the mangled micro-formats method of extending it.
The format I'm working on is more in line with representing CMS. Atom does seems plausible but it's just not as simplistic as I desire.
The format I'm working on is more in line with representing CMS. Atom does seems plausible but it's just not as simplistic as I desire.
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Richard Salz <[email protected]> wrote:
If you want any adoption, you should be able to explain why it's significantly better than RSS and Atom.
> I'm working a a blog XML format I hope to be logical and future proof.
/r$
--
STSM, DataPower Chief Programmer
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
http://www.ibm.com/software/integration/datapower/
Next in thread →
Next in month →