← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
parsing xml to a tree with help of scheme
Hello All, I have written a simple xsd file which defines how my custom xml looks like. The aim is, with the help of libxml libraries to parse the xml to a tree. Now if i run my code on the xsd file, i get a: jsbach@orgel[~parse_perf]:./parserx table.xsd table.xml Schemas parser error : The XML document 'table.xsd' is not a schema document. So the error is clear. Sth is wrong with the xsd. But i have written my xsd after having read tutorial from w3c site and i have checked many times where the error can be, but cant find it... Here it is: - table.xsd- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/20001/XMLSchema" targetNameSpace="file:///home/jsbach/code/parse_perf" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xsd:element name="table"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element name="location" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element name="legs" type="xsd:integer" /> </xsd:complexType> </xsd:element> </xsd:schema> and the table.xml is:<?xml version="1.0"?> <table language="en" xmlns="file:///home/jsbach/code/parse_perf" xmlns:xsi="http://w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="file:///home/jsbach/code/parse_perf"> <name>t_oak</name> <location> dining room </location> <legs>6</legs> </table> Can someone point the error out? I simply can't see it... (I've also checked with xmllint.. the same error). Thanx in advance.
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread