← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Cross referencing paths in XSLT to an XML Schema

From
John Christopher <>
To
Date
2008-09-26T21:22:51Z
ID
<>
Thread
Cross referencing paths in XSLT to an XML Schema
Hi everyone -

I created an XML Schema to validate some XML data, and then
created several XSLT stylesheets to transform the data.

Unknown to me, someone made some changes to the schema and
the data, and now the stylesheets I created don't work.
The stylesheets contain templates that match paths that
no longer exist because the schema and the data changed.

Q: Is there some way to validate, cross-reference, or
somehow produce a list of all the valid paths possible
in an XML document described by a schema so that I can
determine if a path in a template is no longer valid
(something similar to when a Java or C compiler gives you
a "trying to reference an undeclared variable" error)?

Thanks for your help.
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread