Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Mailing list to discuss issues with WS-Addressing and WS-Policy and implementations thereof?

From
Fraser Goffin <>
To
Date
2008-10-26T10:55:05Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Mailing list to discuss issues with WS-Addressing and WS-Policy and implementations thereof?
Why not, I suspect that there are plenty of us using those specs.
There may perhaps be a site dedicated but speaking personally I
welcome views from people who aren't so involved in the day to day
mechanics of a spec. They often offer some insightful comments,
alternatives and challenges. I suppose it depends whether you are
looking for comments about the spec per se or about implementation
experience.

Just go for it and see what happens.

Fraser.

On 25/10/2008, Karr, David <> wrote:
>
>
> Is it expected that this list is not the best place to ask questions about
> WS-Addressing and WS-Policy, and implementations of those specs?  If it
> isn't, can you suggest a better place?
Next in thread → Next in month →