Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] Newbie with Schematron ISO Validator

From
Raymond Bissonnette <>
To
'Michael Kay' <>,
Date
2008-11-24T01:51:48Z
ID
<000301c94dd7$36c9c4f0$a45d4ed0$@ca>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] Newbie with Schematron ISO Validator
Thanks you very much. For both the answer and Saxon.

You were right and Saxon.NET is processing the template successfully.


Best regards,
Raymond



-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:] 
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:59 AM
To: 'Raymond Bissonnette'; 
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Newbie with Schematron ISO Validator

There's a thread on this at

http://www.eccnet.com/pipermail/schematron/2008-September/000001.html

It seems that the stylesheet unintentionally used XSLT 2.0 features. Try it
with an XSLT 2.0 processor.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Raymond Bissonnette [mailto:] 
> Sent: 23 November 2008 16:19
> To: 
> Subject: [xml-dev] Newbie with Schematron ISO Validator
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I'd like to use ISO Schematron validator 
> (http://www.schematron.com/) but I'm stuck with the first 
> transformation (iso_dsdl_include.xsl).
> 
> I'm using .NET 3.5 with a compiled transform and I get these 
> two errors:
> + The variable or parameter 'theDocument' was duplicated 
> within the same
> scope.
> + I also get the same with 'theFragment'
> 
> I also tried the template in Oxygen and I get the same error 
> with different XSLT processor.
> 
> This is what Saxon6.5.5 says:
>   SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl
>   Description: [Saxon6.5.5] Failed to compile stylesheet. 2 
> errors detected.
> 
>   SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl
>   Location: 856:0
>   Description: [Saxon6.5.5] Variable is already declared in 
> this template
> 
>   SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl
>   Location: 858:0
>   Description: [Saxon6.5.5] Variable is already declared in 
> this template
> 
> 
> Any idea about what I'am doing wrong?
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Raymond
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ______________________________________________________________
> _________
> 
> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by 
> OASIS to support XML implementation and development. To 
> minimize spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
> 
> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
> Or unsubscribe: 
> subscribe:  List archive: 
> http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
Next in thread → Next in month →