← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

XML support in browsers?

From
Dan Vint <>
To
Date
2009-06-05T17:54:33Z
ID
<>
Thread
XML support in browsers?
What is the state of using XML (not xhtml) and xslt stylesheets to 
serve up documents on the client side with a browser? I'm refactoring 
a website of mine to manage the content in XML.

I'll be building some XSLT to produce XHTML from this content, I was 
just wondering if it is safe to serve the XML directly or should I 
just generate static XHTML and place that on the server?

I'm suspecting that the older browsers are still out there and that 
my answer is going to be use the static HTML. Assuming that, any 
speculation on when we might be able to do this? Is there interest in 
the industry to do this?

..dan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 502-749-6179
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread