Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [xml-dev] practical question re: Java/XML handling
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Mike Sokolov <[email protected]> wrote:
That's malformed XML. I think the only recourse is to perform a text pre-process.
--
Uche Ogbuji http://uche.ogbuji.net
Founding Partner, Zepheira http://zepheira.com
Linked-in profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ucheogbuji
Articles: http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/publications/
Friendfeed: http://friendfeed.com/uche
Twitter: http://twitter.com/uogbuji
Join me at Balisage:
* http://www.balisage.net/
Yes I liked your solution, which I found earlier via web search. Definitely cleaner than mine. It doesn't however, handle the truly pathological case of a malformed DOCTYPE decl as in:
<!DOCTYPE TEI PUBLIC "name removed to protect my client">
I guess a url following the name is required in this case.
Perhaps it's a *bad idea*, but I am trying to allow this by ignoring it. At least the angle brackets match. Sigh.
That's malformed XML. I think the only recourse is to perform a text pre-process.
Uche Ogbuji http://uche.ogbuji.net
Founding Partner, Zepheira http://zepheira.com
Linked-in profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ucheogbuji
Articles: http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/publications/
Friendfeed: http://friendfeed.com/uche
Twitter: http://twitter.com/uogbuji
Join me at Balisage:
* http://www.balisage.net/
Next in thread →
Next in month →