Re: [xml-dev] Open source XQuery CMS

From
Olivier Rossel <>
To
Elliotte Rusty Harold <>
Date
2009-12-25T16:06:43Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Open source XQuery CMS
I presume Coccon framework is still alive. Ametys CMS is a pretty
famous CMS in my area. It is Cocoon based.

Just my 2c.

On Friday, December 25, 2009, Elliotte Rusty Harold <> wrote:
> Is anyone aware of an open source, XQuery based Content Management
> System or Blog Engine?
>
> My requirements are that this run on Linux and an open source XML DB
> such as eXist or Sedna.
>
> I'm a little surprised that no one seems to have written this yet. If
> one doesn't exist, then I may just have to write my own. If one does
> exist, I may just be able to use and contribute to it.
>
> If I have to write my own, I'm torn between eXist and Sedna. Sedna
> seems much more scalable, but eXist has a lot more of the
> functionality I need built in that 'd have to recreate for Sedna
> first.
>
> --
> Elliotte Rusty Harold
> 
>
> _______________________________________________________________________
>
> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>
> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
> Or unsubscribe: 
> subscribe: 
> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
>