On 13 févr. 10, at 12:22, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 10:53 +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>> On 13 févr. 10, at 10:08, Liam R E Quin wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 09:13 +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>>>
>>>> Last time I checked xxe did not spellcheck according to the lang
>> attribute. Maybe I missed something though.
>>>
>>> I don't think I've ever tried. However...the original poster didn't ask
>>> for that feature :-)
>>
>> That was just a general comment on the state of XML editors,
>
> I checked - xxe does support xml:lang in the spell checker, and the
> manual gives examples of it:
Ok, maybe I did not set the application properly. I had a multilingual file and everything was checked in English even though I had the French dictionary installed.
I'll check that again. Thank you for the verification and apologies for my comment.
Jean-Christophe Helary
---------------------------------
fun: mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: @brandelune