Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] ANN: How to design an XML Schema component into which other components can be embedded

From
Pete Cordell <>
To
"Costello, Roger L." <>,
Date
2010-11-25T10:15:01
ID
<41A6C4D6C303470FB2D40CDD4AED92F2@Codalogic>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] ANN: How to design an XML Schema component into which other components can be embedded
Hi Roger,

It's this sort of thing I was trying to address when proposing my named 
wildcards proposal I posted at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2007Mar/0048.html

Also at:

http://codalogic.com/named-wildcards.pdf

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Costello, Roger L." <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:27 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] ANN: How to design an XML Schema component into which 
other components can be embedded



Hi Folks,

I have found that a common XML Schema design problem is:

      How do I design an XML Schema for a component
      into which I can embed other components?

In this document I show 4 approaches to solving the problem:

http://www.xfront.com/Embedding-Various-Components-into-an-XML-Component.docx

/Roger

_______________________________________________________________________

XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.

[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
Or unsubscribe: 
subscribe: 
List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
Next in thread → Next in month →