Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Did the hamsters fall over?

From
Kurt Cagle <>
To
"Simon St.Laurent" <>
Date
2010-12-06T21:53:09Z
ID
<AANLkTinJKmQkwd3o07KgiyJoKjHa-NR8jYf2=>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Did the hamsters fall over?
I think it was just expostulation exhaustion.

Kurt Cagle
XML Architect
Lockheed / US National Archives ERA Project



On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Simon St.Laurent <[email protected]> wrote:
After the weekend's deluge of messages, I now don't have anything for three hours.  Did we all stop to catch up, or did the list stop delivering?

I guess I'll know if/when this gets through.

Thanks,
Simon

_______________________________________________________________________

XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.

[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
Or unsubscribe: [email protected]
subscribe: [email protected]
List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php


Next in thread → Next in month →