Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] EXI parser

From
COUTHURES Alain <>
To
Lech Rzedzicki <>
Date
2011-03-17T16:35:43Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] EXI parser
Hello Lech,
> Now that Efficient XML Interchange is finally a W3C recommendation [1]
> I would like to play with it a see the impact on performance and how
> easy it is to debug etc/
> What sort of tools are available especially in relation to mobile web?
Looking at http://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/, I can only see opensource Java 
implementations.
> Anything out there in JavaScript perhaps that I could use to push
> messages in EXI rather than bloated full XML?
I'm currently evaluating EXI for supporting it in my client-side XForms 
implementation (XSLTForms) which is based on XSLT 1.0 and Javascript. 
XForms will be good for rendering and editing EXI data.

You can have a look at the proposed Interoperability Test Framework 
which I already have installed.

Alain Couthures
<agenceXML>
Invited Expert at XForms W3C Working Group
Next in thread → Next in month →