And that is a problem why? Is JSON not a registerable type? Isn't
the idea still be conservative what you send and liberal in what you
accept?
len
Quoting David Lee <>:
> Where they are not happy siblings today Is when a consumer demands
> format A and producer has format B
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 15, 2011, at 2:39 PM, wrote:
>
>>
>> Maybe I've missed some dustups, but don't they coexist peacefully
>> now? Harmony is tougher because of overlaps where Javascript
>> dominates but outside the web, there are applications (eg,
>> document-oriented) where JSON is non-existent.
>>
>> What is and isn't a document is an old thread but off the web, it's
>> fairly clear.
>>
>> len
>>
>>>> P.S. the first one who has the courage to say that XML and JSON should
>>>> co-exist
>>>> non only peacefully, but in close harmony, has all my respects. (I
>>>> think so, but I didn't dare to say it publicly :-)
>>>
>>> I'll happily say it, but I'd far rather see a W3C community group than a
>>> linked-in group.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________________________________
>>
>> XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
>> to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
>> spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.
>>
>> [Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
>> Or unsubscribe:
>> subscribe:
>> List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
>> List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
>
>